Monday, March 1, 2010

Kind Knudsens

So this is the best picture I could find with the most people in it and I stole it from Ann's blog. This picture is missing spouses and the parents of these beautiful kids.
This is my sister-in law's amazing family! I was invited to their family dinner yesterday down in Provo and I just love how comfortable they make me feel. They all wanted to know about my life and what I was up to and they are just the nicest people I have ever met. They have always treated me like family because I am family to their sister and daughter. I hope that my own in laws are this amazing and that the in laws of my other siblings are this amazing. The Knudsen clan sure are hard to compete with though!

3 comments:

Ann said...

How nice are you!!! I was glad you had a good time with my sibs! It's been so long since I've had Sunday dinner and games with them. Love you, Karlie!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great time. Sounds like fun. Hugs, mom

Rebecca said...

Karlie! What a nice compliment. We love you! We always ask Ann and Brendon about a Karlie up date! We love you, too!