Thursday, July 26, 2012

Motherhood


Being a mom is hard!  McCoy has acid reflux and sometimes will just start screaming and I don't know what to do to help him.  I cry a lot because I want to take his hurt away.  I am sleep deprived and feeling so inexperienced. 

All that said, I just fed my baby boy and he looked into my eyes the whole time and he is now asleep on the floor in his little jungle.  He is so sweet and we continue to bond more and more each day.  You can't tell someone how much they will love their child.  I love him more and more each day.  Everyone told me that I had no idea what I was getting myself into and they were right.  I had no idea what this would be like.  It is harder than I thought it would be, but it is so much sweeter than I thought it would be.

I love watching Brian be a dad to McCoy.  He loves him so much and is sometimes so much more patient than I am.  My boy continues to grow and sleep more and more in the night.  We are both learning how to do this mother/son thing and things can only get better from here!

No comments: