Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BEST Birthday EVER!!







So today I turned 25 and it was a pretty dang good birthday! They day started out with pancakes and eggs at my special chair with balloons on it. Then we went swimming with the cute Mary Deane. After that we all got ready and went and got Arby's for lunch because I was craving it. Then I
cut out the design for my dress for the wedding while MD napped. Then the lovely, soon to be sister in law Rachel, came to visit us for dinner and games. She got to play with MD before she went to bed. Then we had an amazing dinner and mini cheescakes. Then I won the game of Rummikub and we laughed a whole lot. What an amazing day!

PS That first picture is of Mary Deane's melt down before we went to the pool. She is my kind of girl and goes for the theatrics sometimes of throwing her whole body on the ground.

2 comments:

Naazju said...

Who is getting married that you get to make a dress? And you should post pictures of the design you're using (and the fabric, too)!

Anonymous said...

So adorable!. Love the pic of MD and Rachel. Soooooooooo glad that there was lots of laughter and fun. Hey you didn't mention the spinning birthday song thing?????? So glad that Brendon and Ann spoiled you. Mom