Friday, June 13, 2008

Planting seeds!


I just wanted to share a really cool story with everyone...yesterday I was talking to a girl who I taught on my mission. She has since been baptized and one of her younger brothers is baptized and her other one has committed to baptism so that was already cool enough. She then proceeded to tell me that an investigator who I really had a connection with is getting married in the temple in a couple months because he was baptized shortly after I left. The Lord truly does bless us if we are faithful. I did so much "seed planting" on my mission and now the Lord is giving me the opportunity to see the blessings of my hard work and of my devotion to sharing the gospel. Yay for people getting baptized!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

What a blessing that you can see the fruits of your labor!